Monday, October 25, 2010

Overheard

"Last night I woke up at 2:30am and it was raining cats and dogs outside. Soon I noticed a 'drip, drip, drip' sound in our bedroom. It was well known and documented that our kitchen leaked when it rained a lot, but the trash can is positioned directly beneath the leak, so there was no need to worry there. Our bedroom ceiling had never leaked before.
I got up to put a towel under the leak and went upstairs to make sure it wasn't leaking through the roof upstairs, puddling in the office, and then through our bedroom ceiling. I sure wish roofing was in our landlord's budget."

1 comment:

  1. this is pretty funny. I now live in a rental in Orem and while its a cute old house, the leaking roof, drafty windows, and quirky electrical system isn't so cute!

    ReplyDelete